History of East Side Berlin Hotel
Get to know more about us
Built as a town house in 1840 by a former Prussian city council. Our Berlin City East Hotel was renovated in 1870 into a family residence. In WW2 it was badly damaged and was used very little during the DDR times due to its position directly bordering on to West Berlin. In 1995 it was rediscovered by Mr. Matthias Fritzsch. The building underwent an extensive extension and conversion and finally reopened as a hotel in 1996.
Now the East Side Hotel is a solid institution in Berlin.